Let us begin.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• A Facebook Account
• A A Freelancer Account
• An Account on any CPA network
6 STEP METHOD:
1. Login to your CPA network. Browse through all of the offers with “first page submit” short forms where you get paid per lead. The reason for this is because people are most likely to fill out a short first page form than a long 3 page submit. These offers usually payout between $2 to $5. Find offers that have good looking landing pages that are trustworthy and easy to fill out. The less personal information the user has to submit the more likely they are to fill out your offer.
2. Login to your Facebook account and create a fan page. The name of your fan page should attract the type of people who are likely to fill out your CPA offer. This is one of the most cost effective ways to target people on Facebook. REMEMBER: the name of your page is what attracts your target market. Then go to Google images and select an appropriate image for your group. Make sure to find an image that is professional looking (think stock image quality). Save this image to your desktop. Choose the appropriate category for your page, publish it, upload your image to the profile picture, and fill out the information on your “Info” tab.
3. Login to your Freelancer account and post a project for someone to “add fans” to your Facebook fan page. You’re essentially hiring a promoter or someone to do the work for you. Your title should read something like: “I need someone to add 100,000 fans to my Facebook page.” The description does not need to be too long, just copy your title and tell them to PM you if they have questions. Wait about a day or two to let the bids build up before selecting a winner. When you select the winning bidder it takes you to a screen where you can “check” the box next to each bidders name. This is a sneaky way to hire multiple people if you want to. Once the winning bidder has accepted your job, email them the link to your Facebook page along with a more in depth job description.
4. Once your page reaches 10,000+ people, Facebook will make you verify that you are the owner of the page. If you do not verify it they will block your publishing rights to the page, making this whole process a big waste of time. Here’s how to verify: Get an account at blogger.com. Post some BS blog entries. Use this new blogger domain as your official URL. Go to your Facebook page and click “Edit Page.” Under “Promote Your Page” click “Promote with a fan box” and click the Blogger icon. You will then log into your blogger account and the Facebook fan box will be present on your blog. Now your page is verified and set to go! DO NOT POST ANY CPA OFFERS BEFORE YOUR PAGE IS VERIFIED!
5. Now that you have more than 10k fans in your fan page and have verified it, you can start promoting your CPA offer. You can do this by updating the status of your group or sending out a mass message to all members. To update your status, put the text portion of your ad into the text field and copy and paste the link into the link box in the tool bar below the text field. Once your link is attached and your message is crafted, press submit. This status update will be sent to all of your fans’ mini feeds and will be available for new fans to see. Don’t forget to mix your CPA posts with normal posts that fit in with the flow of your page. You want the fans to think it’s a legit page (which it is) not a spam page. Do the same for messages.
6. Now that your page is big, create more Facebook pages and use your original page to drive traffic to those pages. Eventually you will have a large network of Facebook pages…a network that will eventually span more than 1 million people! You can now drive this traffic wherever you want! Make sure your users do not become immune to your page updates. If you’re constantly posting new updates they may get turned off. However, if one CPA offer is doing well, keep reposting it every other day (Just remove the original update from your page before you re-submit it). I recommend only a few NEW updates per week per page.
Credit: onlineentrepreneur of BHW